RE: Tiscali Broadband

I can only really comment on my ISP - Freedom 2 Surf. I have their wires
only
IP package which costs me £22 a month, month by month contract (so I can
cancel
any time with no penalty) static IP and is permanantly in the top 10 of
fastest
ISP's (which is good for me as I play Counterstrike on line). In the past 2
years I have had no real problems to speak of (out outage for 10 - 20
minutes)
and most of my friends and family have migrated from their ISPs (BT,
Tiscali,
Demon, AOL) and all feel the same. I am just debating 1mb ADSL now for £30
per
month as I have started hosting from home. My only comment is that F2S tech
support is 9 - 5 monday to friday but the few times I have contacted them
they
have been easy to reach and very helpful.

Simon

Quoting "Young, Jeff" <Jeff.Young@DRKW.COM>:

> <tt>
> I'm after broadband for my place in Bath Spa.&nbsp; I'm asking
first ! I
> would<BR>
> really like some sort of recommendation.&nbsp; Anyone had any good
> experiences ? <BR>
> <BR>
> -----Original Message-----<BR>

d/</a><BR>
> <BR>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
> ukha_d-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<BR>
> <BR>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:&nbsp; <a
> href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>

--<BR>
> The information contained herein is confidential and is intended
solely for
> the<BR>
> addressee. Access by any other party is unauthorised without the
express<BR>
> written permission of the sender. If you are not the intended
recipient,
> please<BR>
> contact the sender either via the company switchboard on +44 (0)20
7623 8000,
> or<BR>
> via e-mail return. If you have received this e-mail in error or wish
to read
> our<BR>
> e-mail disclaimer statement and monitoring policy, please refer to
<BR>
> or contact the sender.<BR>

--<BR>
> <BR>
> </tt>

> <tt>
> UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!<BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com <BR>
> Subscribe:&nbsp; ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com <BR>

> <tt><hr width="500">
> <ul>
> <li>To visit your group on the web, go to:<br><a

d/</a><br>&nbsp;
> <li>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
to:<br><a
> href="mailto:ukha_d-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe";>ukha_d-
> <li>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
> href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo!
Terms of Service</a>.
> </ul>
> </tt>

Everyone should have http://www.freedom2surf.net/

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com