Re: Shower flow detection

Look on www.farnell.com for 3720986 at about 6.50. This is a switch you=20
mount into the copper piping and would seem to do what you want. Watch the=
=20
potential pressure drop though if you are on a pressure sensitive shower.

I use a similar one for monitoring my watering systems have really gone=20
off when I tell them to. It also detects leaks as a bonus.

Ian

"Stuart Meier" <stuartmeier@ryg1.freeserve.co.uk>
26/01/2004 09:41
Please respond to ukha_d