Re: UKHA 2004 - who?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: UKHA 2004 - who?
  • From: steve@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:39:07 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

--- In ukha_d@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Howe" <graham@s...>
wrote:

> I have now confirmed with them that the event is called UKHA and=20
> that everyone booking under that reference should get the=20
> discounted rate of =A345 per night for single rooms and =A330 per=20
> person per night for those sharing. I you have any problems=20
> getting those rates then you can also mention 'Solarfish Limited'=20
> as I signed the event contract through my business, but that=20
> really shouldn't be necessary.

I've just booked my room, they had never heard of UKHA!

I tried Automated Home 2004 and UK Home Automation as well, in the=20
end they found it by the date for "Graham at Solar"...

They then said that there wasn't any special rate, I insisted that=20
I'd spoken to Graham yesterday and he had told me of the rate (a=20
slight exaggeration, it was an email to the whole of ukha ;-) ).

The end result was that they agreed to match the rate.
=20
So if at first you don't succeed, keep at it :-)

Cheers

Steve

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com=20