Proud of your home?

Hi!

I am just about to begin updateing my report on UK home automation, its
been a year since i last touched it, and just from being in here I have
picked up loads of new stuff, many thanks to you all.

Part of my report involves a study of homes that have some kind of
automation, or control in them.
If you have a web site with any info about the projects and what you
achieved in your home, please can you send me a link?

I'm keen to hear from people with just 1 x10 device, as well as people
with a plethora of automation.  Does anyone actually have an automated
home where you dont use light switches all the time, because your home has
an idea about what you want? or even better an intelligent home that can
decide precisly what you want, and will change its behaviour from learning
>from

Thanks again for all your help, I know there are some really great homes
about and I want to be able to say in my report that its not just the
Americans that can do this!

If you want more information about my project, which is now something I
just work on for 'fun', visit www.blueteeth.info.  the new report will be
available under a creative commons license.

Cheers,

Alistair

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com