RE: Workshop - underground....

They fix into the same waterproof plugs that hold the plastic membrane to
the wall.

I've uploaded a few pictures.  Pict1 show the CAT5/COAX/Audio cabling ;-).
The plan is to install a nice big (ish) tv at that end of the room.

The pictures basically show the wall and floor fully covered with newton
and
the battens in place.  The next step is first fix electrics, plasterboard
wall, install floors ( +under floor heating ).

Can anyone recommend a good sparky in the Bath area ?

http://www.perfectmotion.co.uk/pict1.jpg
http://www.perfectmotion.co.uk/pict2.jpg
http://www.perfectmotion.co.uk/pict3.jpg
http://www.perfectmotion.co.uk/pict4.jpg