From: Neil Fuller
To: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 5:29 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] HTML Question from an HTML Virgin!!

Well almost - I've put a very small and uncomplicated site together a long
time ago but I want to do something more now - And yes, it is sort of HA
related - It's for my weather station.

I have a page with 3 frames Top (the site nave bar), Left The topic nav
bar) and Right (the content).

I want to click a link in the top frame and have a page load in the right
frame and an additional page load in the left frame (which contains more
links associated with the content in the right frame) - Hope that makes
sense!

I've tried using something like <meta http-equiv="refresh"
content="1; pagename.htm" Target="leftframe" /> for
one of the links in the top frame

and any number of combinations(!) but I'm obviously doing something wrong
coz it don't work!

Could some kind HTML guru tell me if this is possible and, if so, how?

Many thanks

Regards

Neil

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com