From: "Neil Fuller" <neil@fuller-family.com>
To: <ukha_d@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 5:29 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] HTML Question from an HTML Virgin!!

> Well almost - I've put a very small and uncomplicated site together a
long
time ago but I want to do something more now - And yes, it is sort of HA
related - It's for my weather station.

> I have a page with 3 frames Top (the site nave bar), Left The topic
nav
bar) and Right (the content).

> I want to click a link in the top frame and have a page load in the
right
frame and an additional page load in the left frame (which contains more
links associated with the content in the right frame) - Hope that makes
sense!

> I've tried using something like <meta
http-equiv="refresh" content="1;
pagename.htm" Target="leftframe" /> for one of the links
in the top frame

> and any number of combinations(!) but I'm obviously doing something
wrong
coz it don't work!