RE: Re: [OT] Noise cancelling headphones

There's a mark 1 set for sale here...
=20
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D3071745273&category=
=3D32
74> &item=3D3071745273&category=3D3274
=20
or mark 2's here...
=20
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D3072136741&category=
=3D32
74> &item=3D3072136741&category=3D3274
=20
Other than that, it looks like it's just www.bose.co.uk
<http://www.bose.co.uk>  that
has them, for =A3275 (but with interest free!=
)
=20
I've used a mark 1 set on American (I think), and as Ben says, they are
great, with or without music.
=20
Pete
=20

--- In ukha_d@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Ellis - Forum Mail"=20
<forum_mail@y...> wrote:
> OK,
>=20
> Due to do lots of travelling over the next few months and have been=20
toying with the idea of some noise cancelling headphones.
>=20
> Any recommendations ?
>=20
> Cheers
>=20
> Kevin
>=20

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com <http://www.ukha2004.com>=20

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>=20=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20