RE: In-Ceiling Speakers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: In-Ceiling Speakers
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:32:12 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

I'll agree about Sonance - great speakers :)

I mounting in a ceiling below a bedroom for instance, you'll need to put
so=
me rockwool insulation in above them to cut a little of the transmitted
noi=
se but you will still get a lot of the bass through.

Mine have been in for nearly 2 years now - no problems - but they are dead
=
easy to fit and replace if necessary.

Paul.

limited=