Re: Whole house audio control

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Whole house audio control
  • From: "matt_miles_uk" <m_miles@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:33:24 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Hi Stephen,

Do you have a website or a pricelist?  Just interested in costing it=20
all out at the moment.

Cheers,

Matt

--- In ukha_d@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Jones" <ukha@i...>
wrote:
> I don't want to get into a price war but we resell Russound as=20
well, and
> could supply it at a price pretty close to the American equivalent.
> Although don't forget to check out -
>=20
> http://www.nilesaudio.com/products/zr8630av.html
> -comparing it to the CA6, it has 30W/ch instead of 20, more source
> inputs, 2 built-in FM tuners and video switching. But it is a bit=20
more
> expensive, although you can choose what keypads you want, so you=20
can use
> 1, 2 or 3 together for any one zone.
>=20
> HTH
>=20
> Steve
>=20
itemnum=3DCA6-4IL
> -WH
>=20
>   Can't remember what I paid but I think it was less than the=20
current
> price.
>=20
>   Duties were =A348.86
>   Taxes were =A3198.57
>=20
>   Very happy with the site.  No problems etc
>=20
>   Jeff
>=20

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com=20