Re: Fuji Tablet & Java install problem (slightly OT)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Fuji Tablet & Java install problem (slightly OT)
  • From: "Mark Harrison \(Yahoo!\)" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:39:40 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Some things to check:

What have you got in:

- Tools / Internet Options / Advanced / Java(Sun)
- Tools / Internet Options / Advanced / Microsoft VM

sections?

Is there a difference between the two machines?

Do you have the environment variable JAVA_HOME set? The DOS prompt probably
won't need it, as long as the Java bin directory is on the path, but I
don't
think the IE Java stuff scans the path???

Regards,

Mark