Re: Bluetooth phones

Hi,
I have had a T68i/7650 and a Moto A385.

Martin Greenwood said:
> If you have a bluetooth camera phone can you send images directly over
> bluetooth to a computer?

Yup, On the 7650 is really simple, take the pic, select send >
bluetooth,
then select the PC to send it to, and its done. you can opt to send one,
or many pics. well designed bit of kit IMO.

> Does bluetooth work reliably to get email into a laptop? What is best
> network for this?

I have used my IPAQ and bluetooth to connect to the net on vodaphone GPRS
with no problems.  You can also use bluetooth as a serial cable
replacement, so any sync software like activsync on the PDA should work
over BT as well.
> I considering getting a Sony Erricsson because it works with the
> following software :-
> http://homepage.mac.com/jonassalling/Shareware/Clicker/SEMC/
>
> Any comments on Bluetooth / Sony Erricson models?

I had a T68i, bluetooth is perfect with a headset or Data, didnt think
much of the picture quality of photos though. 7650 didnt do headsets, and
A385 doesnt do data.. so out of the 3 i like Erricson the best.. :)

HTH

AListair

> Martin

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com