Re: Bluetooth phones

> If you have a bluetooth camera phone can you send images directly over
> bluetooth to a computer
Define Directly, If you mean can it act as a sort-of remote USB webcam
thing and let you see live pics on your computer and take them that way
then no, although I wish it could, it also cant act in a way that if
you press the picture button it sends it to the computer.

However, on my mac (which I assume you have considering you're looking
at Sailing Clicker) it lets you copy the files to the finder using the
Bluetooth tool just like any other files as soon as they've been taken

> Does bluetooth work reliably to get email into a laptop? What is best
> network for this?
Yes, I used Vodafone, although Orange is also very good for data
services.

> I considering getting a Sony Erricsson because it works with the
> following software :-
> http://homepage.mac.com/jonassalling/Shareware/Clicker/SEMC/
>
> Any comments on Bluetooth / Sony Erricson models?

I now have a Sony Ericsson T610, considering upgrading to the P900, I
have no complaints with it other than the first version i got was a
'Vodafone Live' handset which had been modified by Vodafone (the
firmware was different, had stupid Vodafone branding all over it (EVERY
menu!) and the menus were in different places (annoying when using the
demo one in the store was the one that sold it to me and I didnt know
this until I got it home) - needless to say I had it replaced.

It's also worth remembering if you get a Vodafone-Branded one that Sony
Ericsson won't perform firmware upgrades for you and you tend to have
slightly older firmware (which in past experience, has bugs :P)

dangerous content and is believed to be clean

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com