RE: Re: A quick novice question - how to extend Cat 5??!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: A quick novice question - how to extend Cat 5??!
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)" <haweste@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:53:47 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

It seems my posting problems continue. I've tried to send this reply a few
=
times, apologies if you already have it . . .

Go wireless ? Create a new network in you new study and bridge it to you
ol=
d one over a wireless link ?

Saves chasing the wall & redecorating :-)

HTH,

Tim H.

wrote:
> > I've used some units from RS ( http://rswww.com ) Part number 340-
> 9646
> > =A33.42 each.  They are a small box with 2 sets of 4-pair
punch-down
> > connections.=20=20=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Regards
> >=20
> > Jon Whiten
> > http://www.whiten.co.uk=20

+

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com=20