Re: Patch Panels - [ ADVERT ], panels for sale

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Patch Panels - [ ADVERT ], panels for sale
  • From: "gearboxgraeme" <gkjones@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:42:04 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Hi, ( yip, its another lurker, first post to the group ).

I have 6 boxes of 16 port 1U 19" rackmount path panels sitting in
my=20
spare room gathering dust at the moment. I originally bought 18 of=20
them ( 2 for myself, the rest for a mate - who only took 10 ! ).

Ayway, they are all sealed in the bags and boxes, brand new with the=20
rj45 sockets.

They dont need to be rack mounted ( Ive screwed the ends into two=20
bits of verboard under my stairs ).

The make is Nevada Western, made for Thomas&Betts and the sockets
are=20
by IBM. If anyone is interested I will ship them for =A310 each - that=20
includes P&P in the UK.

I can do pictures by email if anyone is interested.

Cheers - Graeme

--- In ukha_d@yahoogroups.com, "Rob Lamb" <rjl@s...> wrote:
> Ditto. I only paid =A310 for a 24 port and =A319 for a 48 one
(Nordix=20
> though). There's plenty on eBay at the moment starting from =A31.
>=20
> Rob
>=20
> --- In ukha_d@yahoogroups.com, Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@s...>
wrote:
> > On Monday 12 January 2004 15:42, matt_miles_uk wrote:
> > > Anybody know where to get a cheap cat5 patch panel?  I've
been
> > > looking on e-bay and the only ones i can find are =A350+ for
a 16
> > > port.  Are there any second hand dealers etc that people use
> > > regularly?
> >=20
> > My advice is just to keep looking on eBay. I got mine (48port)=20
for=20
> 25 inc=20
> > delivery.
> >=20
> > --=20
> > -S

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com=20