Re: Patch Panels - [ ADVERT ], panels for sale

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Patch Panels - [ ADVERT ], panels for sale
  • From: "gearboxgraeme" <gkjones@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:11:47 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Just to let people know that all the panels have now been accounted=20
for.

Everyone who has enquired should have now received emails informing=20
of getting panels or not.
Congrats to succesful people, commiserations to those who didnt.

Graeme

--- In ukha_d@yahoogroups.com, "gearboxgraeme"
<gkjones@g...> wrote:
> Hi, ( yip, its another lurker, first post to the group ).
>=20
> I have 6 boxes of 16 port 1U 19" rackmount path panels sitting
in=20
my=20
> spare room gathering dust at the moment. I originally bought 18 of=20
> them ( 2 for myself, the rest for a mate - who only took 10 ! ).
>=20
> Ayway, they are all sealed in the bags and boxes, brand new with=20
the=20
> rj45 sockets.
>=20
> They dont need to be rack mounted ( Ive screwed the ends into two=20
> bits of verboard under my stairs ).
>=20
> The make is Nevada Western, made for Thomas&Betts and the
sockets=20
are=20
<stuart@s...>=20
wrote:
> [...]
I've been
=A350+ for a=20
16
people use
> > >=20
> > > My advice is just to keep looking on eBay. I got mine
(48port)=20
> for=20
> > 25 inc=20
> > > delivery.
> > >=20
> > > --=20
> > > -S

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com=20