Sanyo Projector Help?!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Sanyo Projector Help?!
  • From: "Simon Randall" <srandall@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 18:25:50 -0000

I have a Sanyo projector, it's a few years old but is fine for watching
DVDs on, fairly good quality, for it is 3 years old.

I managed to download some IR codes from the net to work with my
pronto....  some of these codes got me into the service menu of the
projector,  which allowed me to do a bit of fiddling around with the
settings this seemed to make the picture and colours look a lot better!
So I was happy, till I switched off the power and rebooted the
projector, now I have a projector that puts out vertical stripes  blue
and yellow,  and you cant see any of the menus or text just blur and
stripes!

Anyone any ideas on how to reset this? Or fix the problem ?

I did have a perfectly good projector till the fiddle factor took
over:-)

Thanks

Simon

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx