From: Ross McKillop [mailto:home@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 December 2003 16:57
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] Digicam advice

I have a sony DSC-S85 which I've been very impressed with, certainly
don't think you'd go wrong with Sony... Don't know much about the
DSC-P12, as It's quite new I think but I know someone with a DSC-P10
who's impressed, their only issue is with the display in bright
sunlight, although I've no complaints with mine... that may be because
I'm in Scotland and bright sunlight isn't something we get all too
often ;)

Ross

--
Ross McKillop
On 29 Dec 2003, at 15:09, Pedro de Oliveira wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm after a digital camera for around =A3300 or less.  I have been
> reading a lot of good things about the sony dscp12 (
> http://tinyurl.com/2y27k )but
before I go and spend my hard earned
> money I thought I would ask here if anyone has any alternatives or any
> warnings...
>
> Thanks
>
> Pedro

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004