RE: Multi port CCTV capture cards - Geovision, Avermedia etc

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Multi port CCTV capture cards - Geovision, Avermedia etc
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:24:37 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Paul

Ref recorded stuff - if you go back to our site

http://rolec.dyndns.info:156

Look at the remote playback page and login/user as rolec and rolec you can
look at the 2nd camera and select events and play them back.

Dean.

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in realtime
via
our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
www.rolec.net <http://www.rolec.net/>
dean@rolec.net <mailto:dean@xxxxxxx>
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678

The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please
contact wrongmail@rolec.net