Re: Aargh, TiVo failed me!

Steve Abbott wrote:

> Urm, due to TiVo letting me down...  Top Gear from last night became
> they Sky Demo channel...
>
> Anybody got an extracted copy and broadband?

Afraid not..... my recording history shows that SWMBO recorded I Love
The Muppets which cancelled Frasier, so the Frasier repeat that clashed
with Top Gear was recorded instead..... but at least I have a decent
(!?) reason mine wasn't recorded, yours just sounds like a Sky box crash :(

--
Doogie

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004
EARLY BIRD RATE EXPIRES 31/12/03!