Re: SKY+ for 99 quid !

Hmmm this seems the same but says quote offer BT03 not USKPBTAA -=20=20
wonder if there's any difference?

Ross

--
Ross McKillop
On 28 Dec 2003, at 16:13, Phil Harris wrote:

> From a friend at BT...
>
> "Yes, the offer was published on the "BT Today" staff
newspaper.

> "Get a refurbished Sky+ for just =A399. And if you subscribe to a
Sky =
=20
> World
> package before 31 December 2003 you can get standard installation for
=
=20
> =A31.
> Imagine finding something great to watch every time you switched
on=20=20
> your
> TV! That's what you get when you switch on to Sky digital: an amazing
> choice of sport, movies and popular programmes to keep you
entertained.

> Create your own TV channel with Sky+
> Sky+ gives you complete control over your TV viewing. You simply pick
=
=20
> your
> favourite programmes from the Sky Guide and Sky+ records them straight
=
=20
> on
> to its hard drive, so you can swtch them whenever you like. There's no
> need for videotapes or timers and you can even pause and rewind
live=20=20
> TV.
> It's liek having your own TV channel.
>
> Enjoy the ultimate viewing experience and get a special offer for
BT=20=20
> people
> A new Sky+ box normally costs =A3199. With this offer you will receive
> refurbished box for =A399 and your Sky+ subscription is FREE if your
Sky
> digital subscription package includes more than one premium channel
> (otherwise, it's =A310 a month). Standard installation is normally
=A350 =
=20
> but
> BT people can get it for =A31 by subscribing to a Sky World package by
31
> December 2003.
> If you are an existing Sky digital subscriber, you can also re-locate
=
=20
> your
> existing digibox to another TV in your home for only =A310 at the same
=
=20
> time
> as your Sky+ installation, and double your Sky digital viewing.
>
> Call Sky today to change the way you experinece TV forever. Phone
08702
> 423256 and quote BT offer BT03. This ofrfer ends on 31 December
2003=20=20
> and
> is available to new customers and existing Sky subscribers."
>
> There are the usual Terms and Conditions etc which are far too=20=20
> longwinded to
> add here...
>
> Phil

get =
=20
>> this)
>>
>> I rang sky+ on:
>>
>> 0870 2423256
>>
>> Gave them the following ref code: USKPBTAA (from recent BT
staff=20=20
>> magazine)
>>
>> told them a friend who works for BT gave it me. That was it no
>> questions asked.
>>
>> These boxes are suppose to be refurbs of V1 but alot of ppl
>> getting v2 boxes now instead.
>>
>> regards

>> UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004
>> EARLY BIRD RATE EXPIRES 31/12/03!
>> http://www.ukha2004.com
>>
>> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
>> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links

>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
>>  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>>

> UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004
> EARLY BIRD RATE EXPIRES 31/12/03!
> http://www.ukha2004.com
>
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx
>
> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20=20
> ---------------------~-->
> Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US
&=20=20
> Canada.
> http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=3D5511
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/IBOolB/TM

>  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>

> --=20
> dangerous content and is believed to be clean

--=20
This message has been scanned for viruses and=20

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20