From: Gordon Christie [mailto:homeautomation@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 20 February 2004 13:41
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Noise cancelling headphones

Well, I bit the bullet and purchased a set of NC5s. They'll be coming over
with a friend from the US at the end of March (cost to me: ~38).
Hopefully, they'll be trialled and tested before they get here.

Thanks for all the opinions.

~Gordon

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, White, Peter wrote:

> Thanks Adrian (no other replies yet Mark & Gordon).
>
> How big are the NC5's?  I've found loads of photo's on the web, but
none
of
> somebody actually wearing them.  It's a personal thing I know, but I
didn't
> particularly want 'ear-muff' style 'phones (a la Bose and some of the
larger
> Sennys).  Also, have you noticed any 'oddness' in your ears when you
use
> them?  As you've had them for 3 years I'm sure the answer is 'no', but
quite
> a few people seem to have complained of a feeling of pressure in the
ear
> canal, and even feeling a bit queasy.
>
> I'm on a plane next week, so will probably plump for a pair tomorrow,
but
> I'm still not sure which ones.... (BTW, if anyone's planning on
waiting
> until the airport, don't bother, all crappy Dixon's had were sub-30
Aiwa
> and Panasonic NC 'phones).  Target market walking in the door, and
they
fill
> the shelves with crap, go figure....

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=3D274551.4550177.5761904.1261774/D=3Degro=
upweb
> /S=3D:HM/A=3D2019528/rand=3D285808765>
>

>    _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *      To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Servic=
.

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20