Re: [OT] Noise cancelling headphones

Ive got the sennheiser pxc250...no problems with them, do the job as
stated on the tin. The headband folds up and you get a pouch and a
airplane adaptor thrown in...takes a pair of AA batteries...I have
used them long haul when the benifits from using the crappy free
headsets are huge as you get the cancellation and better movie
sound..and even on short haul ryanair stints theyre worth taking as
they cut out all that background engine drone that you get.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "White, Peter" <peter.white@b...>
wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I know this was discussed a couple of months ago - basically I just
want a
> small (so not Bose) set for on the plane.  Given that I already
have to do
> all sorts of bad things in front of the check-in desk (where the
agent can't
> see that I'm taking the laptop out the bag so that when it's
weighed it's
> deemed acceptable for overhead), they should be lightweight and
foldable (if
> they have a headband).  I've searched all over the web, and
opinions on the
> same 'phones are remarkably variable, but does anyone have any
experience of
> my current shortlist of the Sennheiser PXC250 or the Sony MDR-
NC11.  The