Re: Homevision Text over external video

Des,
ia m using my VCR SCART Input to modualte the signal onto coax
which is sent around the house. So the Video out goes like this:-

SKY BOX Video Out (from scart lead) to HV Video Input
HV Video Output to VCR Scart Input
VCR RF Output to tv's over coax. TV's tuned to Video chan, whcih is
shwtcihed to SCART Input chan (L1).

Regards,
Eamon

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx; wrote:

> > Whn I overlay the HV screen onto external video, I get absolutely
> > nothing, except the extrnal video!!!
>
> Have you selected the composite input on your TV?
>
> How are you getting the composite signal from the source, thru HV
and
> onwards to the TV, it sounded earlier as if you were using RF and
not
> composite?
>
> Cheers, Des.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx