Latest message you have seen: Re: Raspberry Pi in HA?

Lilliput questions

  • Subject: Lilliput questions
  • From: "big_red_frog" <atod@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:06:49 -0000

Hi John,

Just a couple of questions about the lilliput.

My wifes expensive stereo was nicked out of the car even though it=20
was useless to them.

Now I am very tempted to put a small form PC in there with xlobby as=20
a front end and a lilliput touch screen to drive it all, along with=20
GPS sat nav.

How easy is it to detach / remove the screen from the stand/cables to=20
take it with you?