Latest message you have seen: EyeSpy247 Launch New EXT+ HD WiFi IP CCTV Camera

[OT] Bandwidth/speed testing

  • Subject: [OT] Bandwidth/speed testing
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:25:12 -0000

Sorry for the OT post,

I'm currently having problems with very choppy internet connections,  and
would like to try and profile the connection speed to try and determine if
trend exsits

Does anyone know of a utility that I can leave running that will
periodically run a internet speed test and log the results?

I've been searching and all I can find are traffic monitors or sites
offering speed tests

I guess I could run  a traffic monitor and point a browser at one of these
sites with a browser reload interval of, say 1 hr (If it lets me)  - There
must be a better way?

Thanks

Dave