From: ho yin ng [mailto:yahoogroups@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 03 December 2004 23:19
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Blackberry Rim Server

Thinking about installing a Blackberry Rim server.

Apart from the software (going to hopefully buy it second hand) is there
anything I need specifically that I should be aware of?

I assume that I can use a PC running windows server to host it and I have a
P910i which can apparently support Blackberry.

IS there any other hardware I am missing? Am I missing something important?

In fact anyone here got any server software for sale?

Thanks,

Ho yin