Re: X10 TM13 behaviour

What are you using to send the X10 controls?

I use misterhouse, and I can control my TM13 using either the RF
Remote or Misterhouse.

I can see the RF commands on the powerline, and when I use
misterhouse to control the TM13, similar x10 commands are sent over
the powerline.

If you are able to monitor the commands on the powerline, and they
are the same, then the TM13 could be broken, otherwise you might be
issuing the wrong command, hence the lack of response.

Shola