Re: OT: Need program to organise my files ARGHHH !

Does it search in pdf documents?

If the text can be edited in a PDF creator and is not a graphic?

If so that would be handy.

Personally I am looking for a project management program.

One that would catalogue drawings/documents, related emails and notes etc.
perhaps time spent on the project as well.

All of this would be handy!

Ho yin