Re: [OT] Anyone had experience with Cobalt Raq4i's?

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Anyone had experience with Cobalt Raq4i's?
  • From: "Matthew Miles" <m_miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 08:00:24 -0000

All working now, I thought things through a bit better and its all
ok!  However, I cannot FTP into the box to update the website, so I
have to update it via the domain name in frontpage (which is
painfully slow as it has to go out to the 'net and then back to the
raq).

Any ideas?

Oh, and advice on setting up email would be greatly appreciated!
Preferebly on my Qube2 so as to put it to good use!

Cheers,

Matt

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Matthew Miles" <m_miles@b...>

wrote:
> > --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Matthew Miles"
<m_miles@b...>
> wrote:
> > > Hey all,
> > >
> > > Just purchased a Raq3 from eBay and upgraded it to Raq4i OS.
> I'm
> > > having a difficult time trying to set up virtual hosting and
> email
> > > on the thing.  Can anyone give me some advice / help?
> >
> > Using the raq control panel, set the IP address of the box.  If
> you
> > are using it at home on the end of a dynamic ADSL line, this
will
> > still work, as long as your ADSL router translates the incoming
> > connections to the raq private IP address.
> >
> > Set up each virtual site.  The names must be as you've
registered
> > them with DNS, and put the IP address as the address of the raq.
> >
> > Then click on the site mainenance, and set up users and
passwords