Re: [OT] Anyone had experience with Cobalt Raq4i's?

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Anyone had experience with Cobalt Raq4i's?
  • From: "Matthew Miles" <m_miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 07:23:01 -0000

Hi David,

I've set up my Raq (and installed the miliions of patches).  In
server management i've set up a virtual host called
raq4.milescomputing.co.uk - this is the name dispalyed on the LCD (I
want this to hold www.milescompuitng.co.uk) and
parents.milescomputing.co.uk to hold my parents website.

I have www.milescomputing.co.uk registered and use DynDNS to forward
all requests for that to my exteranl WAN IP which goes through my
Netgear MR814 router to the qube2 currently.

I notice that dynDNs has the option of hosting a subdomain (as in
parents.milescomputing.co.uk) however, when I set that up to go to
the exteranl WAN IP nothing is displayed (I cannot route port 80
twice).

Therefore, I need to move my website to the raq.  This means that
both virtual sites will have the same IP.  When I try to set things
up this way I can only see the main site - I cannot get to the other
virtual sites.

What am I doing wrong?

Also, any ideas how I would go about setting up mail in the
configuration?

Cheers,

Matt

wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Just purchased a Raq3 from eBay and upgraded it to Raq4i OS.
I'm