[ot] floppy disc drives

Hello,

Due to a bulk buy I have several Panasonic 3.5 inch 1.44mb floppy=20
drives, brand new and unused, that are surplus to my requriements. I=20
have tried selling them on ebay but there is no interest. I think=20
this is for several reasons:
1. CDs have replaced floppies
2. The drives are traditional beige, not modern black
3. I think people don't use ebay for things like these when they=20
could get a brand new drive for =A35 from a known store with guarantees=20
etc.

Any idea where to sell them, or if you want one, please drop me an=20
email.

Thanks.