RE: OT (ish): LV Halogen Kit Tripping MCB

  • Subject: RE: OT (ish): LV Halogen Kit Tripping MCB
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:05:03 +0100

If the unit has a separate transformer then I would suggest that that is
the
ideal place to start - just pop to your local City Electrical Factors and
get an appropriate tranny from there.

If it's tripping a 6A MCB then I would have thought it was more likely to
be
a fault with the transformer than any switch on surge, I certainly don't
get
MCBs tripping out here when the halogens in the bathroom turn on....

Phil

Yahoo! Groups Links