Re: Loftbox / TV Distribution

You can do what you want with the loftbox, although you wouldn't connect
your VCR to the
antenna on the loftbox.

The intended way the loftbox works is that there's an incoming UHF signal
which gets
merged with FM (and others) and sent to the "Living Room" where
you connect it to a Sky
box (or similar) that adds its own modulated signal and produces an RF
output. You connect
that RF output on the digibox to the "UHF 2" input on the
loftbox.

Whatever is connected to the UHF2 input is what the loftbox distributes;
all the other
inputs and the LivingRoom output are its idea of how RF signals are
generated and merged
in a "normal" home.

All you would do is connect the VCR output to UHF2, then connect your TVs
to the loftbox
outputs. And yes - you just take the outputs directly to your wall sockets.
No
multiplexing or such to worry about.(This is what I'm doing now - until I
get lots of Kat5
modules)

HTH
Paul