Loftbox / TV Distribution

  • Subject: Loftbox / TV Distribution
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:43:33 +0100

I've run cat5 & coax to each room.

I was pleasantly surprised when I connected the 1st PC via the cat 5 and it
worked 1st time :-)

SWMBO is suggesting that I should get my finger out and connect the coax as
well.

We're not looking for anything fancy, simply want to be able to connect the
RF output from the video (this will give us the combined cable RF signal
and
video output) to a couple of rooms.

Looking briefly at the loftbox, it seems to want several inputs.

Our TV reception is bad, so I'll not even bother connecting it until such
time as NTL stop piping the main channels on the cable.

Similar for FM, however I might be interested in taking the NTL FM hook-up
into the distribution amp, but that's a bonus.

Can I simply feed the RF output of my video into the Ariel in on a loftbox
and then connect traditional wall plates (rather then the triplex plates)
the loftbox outputs ?

Hope this makes sense to someone :-)