Re: First post - which patch panel

> I'm in the process of installing a home network (CAT5e, CT100) and am
> looking for the best patch panel solution. I potentially have space
for
> a standard wall mount comms cabinet but like the compactness of some
of
> the home units (e.g. HNS, Wiselan, Homemaster). I need about 24+ CAT5e
> ports and ideally 8 TV points.

Personally I think all these things soho are a tad overpriced.

I've just bought an 8U slim wall mount cabinet from http://www.mini5.co.uk
for £35 ish

You can get patch panels on ebay for less than £20

Then  I'm using an 8 way  loftbox for TV distibution - best price I found
was at http://letsautomate.com

Of course if you want to distribute other AV signals over the cat5 have a
look at http://kat5.tv

Nick.