RE: Re: Help needed with dead colour Pronto

  • Subject: RE: Re: Help needed with dead colour Pronto
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:15:44 +0100

> LOL, dont tar iPods with the same brush as prontos. Ipods are
> very repairable both by apple and by 3rd party suppliers.
> Apple offer excellent warranty on iPods plus extended cover
> at a very reasonable price.

Is this some reputation that I am unaware of (for both iPods and Prontos)?

It is perfectly possible to get Prontos repaired out of warranty by Philips
if you need to do so however it just isn't cheap.

Phil

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha