From: Phil Harris
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 12:10 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Help needed with dead colour Pronto

> I am not sure if I bought this one from LA, can't remember. I
> have a couple (B&W NG bought about 2/3 weeks ago) which I
> bought from LA.

If you drop me an email at work (philh@xxxxxxx) I'll try to find
out whether you got it from us.

> And needless to say I will all future pronto's from LA

LOL - Of course you will! :-D

> :-But
> I know it's out of warranty anyway.
> Can I buy a new charger/cradle?

No - not at the moment - that's what we're trying to sort with Philips.

> And I presume no chance of a replacement battery?

See answer for Docking Cradle above. ;-)

> Is there
> somewhere I can send it for repair?
> Or is it like an IPOD - not repairable.

Erm ... Drop me that email to work and we'll sort you out. ;-)

Phil

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha