RE: [OT] Sky+ using a single cable connection?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Sky+ using a single cable connection?
  • From: "Richard Fudge" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:57:25 +0100

> At the
> moment they are
> refusing to allow the install without the second run of cable to the
main
> Sky location but I'm sure I will wear them down in time!

You could always buy the Sky+ box and LNB from
http://www.simplystore.co.uk/detail.aspx?ID=8
and DIY install, then phone
sky and get Sky+ activated / and a mirror sub card if that's what you want
... (yes, they _will_ do that ...)

Other people have done "self installs" here
http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=121150
- Might be worth
asking/reading on digitalspy for more info ...

RicH