RE: XBMC, and ISO images...

  • Subject: RE: XBMC, and ISO images...
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 02:09:03 +0100

Dave, Can you elaborate further.

Are you mounting the iso using Virtual Daemon Manager and then sharing or
are you accessing the iso directly from the xbox?

I can mount and share and then create an SMB link to the shared folder on
the PC and play the .ifo file. Video works but no audio? This is on the
latest CVS build.

How have you created the iso - DVD Decrypter?

I'd love to crack the iso problem (along with several others on the list)

Don

in
> the video section of the xml file and it works fine. I'm
> using quite a recent CVS build of xbmc, so I'm not sure if
> the 'official' releases work too.
>
> Dave

> http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/IBOolB/TM
>
> UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
> http://www.ukha2004.com
>
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
>
> Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha
Yahoo! Groups Links