Latest message you have seen: Re: Amplified speakers?

Re: XBMC, and ISO images...

Don wrote to <ukha_d@xxxxxxx> on Sat, 17 Apr 2004 02:09:03 +0100:

> Dave, Can you elaborate further.

> Are you mounting the iso using Virtual Daemon Manager and then sharing
or
> are you accessing the iso directly from the xbox?

I'm just using a standard smb share to access a directory on my PC. In that
directory I've got various avis, mpgs, etc. As a test I created a dvd-video
iso
image from a VIDEO_TS directory I had on my machine using Nero and put that
in
the shared directory. I then selected it using xbmc and it played fine. It
also
played an img file I tested too.

What problem do you have? Can you just not see the iso file at all from
xbmc or
does it not play when you select it?

I could try creating an iso using dvd decrypter and testing that if that's
the
best way to replicate the problem?

Dave

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha