RE: TelCanto Beta Testing

Yes, so did I - but they completely stopped responding to their customers
and never brought out an updated version that fixed some errors :(

If this new software works, has the features of Vinyl and Music Lobby PPC
and has on going support and updates - that's pretty exciting!

Paul.

Support
> > for other hardware and software players will be added subject to
user
> > demand.
> > - TelCanto can create its own database or use that from Windows
Media
> > Player Library or iTunes Library.  MP3, WMA and Ogg Vorbis
formats
> > are supported.
> > - Playlists can be read from .M3U or .PLS files, from WMP Library
or
> > iTunes Library.
> > - Multiple configurations can be set up and selected via server
UI or