From: matt_miles_uk [mailto:m_miles@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 6:14 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Windows resource kits

Hi all,

I am in need of a copy of the CD / floppies that comes with the
Windows 95 resource kit.  I already have a copy of the book (most
useful) and I don't want to buy another copy just for the CD/disks!

Any ideas where I can source one from (preferebly cheap or free!)?

Cheers,

Matt

P.S

If they are downloadable are any other versions available (NT4 win 98
etc)?

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha