WLAN broadband router config

Hi folks,

Apologies in advance for what may be a simple question....

I got myself a wireless router - an Origo 802.11b - in order to enable net
access on my 2nd PC and laptop. I have a Sagem 800 Fast USB modem
currently providing broadband access to my primary PC.

The manual of the wireless router only mentions that an ethernet cable is
required in order to connect the modem to the router, but as far as I can
work out the Sagem USB will only accept an RJ11 line connection. The Origo
has one RJ45 'WAN' socket and 4 LAN sockets. How can I proceed?

I have PCI ADSL and Ethernet cards and cables at the ready if need be, and
running Win XP.

Many thanks in advance

Maccy