From: Phil Harris [mailto:phil@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 April, 2004 22:39
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Quick Athlon Question...

If I have an Athlon that uses a 333MHz FSB to hit it's rated speed (it's a
2600+ - on my current 133MHz FSB board it only runs at 1.7GHz) then do I
also *HAVE* to use 333MHz memory?

Anyone got any suggestions for a reasonably stable 333MHz FSB mobo that
doesn't cost a fortune? I had been using the K7VT2 boards up to now and the
consistency was nice but they only give a 200MHz or 266MHz FSB.

Phil