Re: 54G Wireless Bridge Recommendations?

On 26 Mar 2004, at 21:39, Mark McCall wrote:

> Anyone got a recommendation for a 54g wireless bridge?

Watch out for the ones that don't explicitly mention the need to have
two of them for it to work (all of the ones PC world sell :-( If that's
what you're planning to use it for.

I have a Apple Airport basestation, so I can use the WDS mode that the
Buffalo WLA-54G supports I think. It might also have an "AP
Client"
mode, although the manual/reviews on the web aren't entirely clear on
the matter. Haven't bought one yet though...

All the others I looked at had issues of one sort or another, but I
specifically want one that supports more than one device at the remote
end - if it's just for one device, the Linksys one (either plain bridge
or game adapter) might be ok...

HTH,

Jim