RE: Re: [OT] e-mail account hi-jacked?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] e-mail account hi-jacked?
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:45:11 +0100

Rob,

Do a google search on email headers, this will give you the path the mail
followed, but my guess is that tha mail will originate from a far east
insecure mail relay and you'll get no response from your files abuse
complaint :-(

I'm currently at about 600 over the last week or so and it's only just
started to tail off :-(

Problem is that the mail protocols were developed when we all trusted each
other so there's nothing to stop these low life *****'s.

sent from
> >   generic
> >   >   but different addresses at one of my domains. Is this
> something
> >   >   be worried about or has someone just jumped on an
address

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/IBOolB/TM