Re: Baby's first PC

Hi Jenni,

Quoting Jenni <jenni@xxxxxxx>:

> I would suggest  a touch screen isnt necessarily a good idea, it will
> encourage him to hit the screen to get a response. I wouldnt want
other
> monitors or TVs in the house battered repeatedly as he tried to figure
out
> why it wasnt doing anything

Yeah, I was kinda thinking that myself - partly why I was going to go for
the
normal keyboard/mouse combo (plus, a touch screen is no use for
CounterStrike :-
))

It's bad enough at the moment when they see themselves on TV and both rush
up
and smack the screen.
Fine for a 32" TV I want to expire so I can upgrade to plasma, but
once I _do_
go plasma, I don't want em doing it to that :)

cheers,

Tony