RE: My Node 0 Pictures

  • Subject: RE: My Node 0 Pictures
  • From: "UKHA" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 10:31:58 +0100

Ok,=20

I tried to ignore it - but it's been bugging me since I looked...

Surely the node_zero_fan.jpg is upside down. - if this were outside rain
wo=
uld just run into the cab and drown your equipment

I know it's not outside now... but if it were, if it were....

So please tell me you switched it because you were using it inside, and
del=
iberately made the decision....

Andy

On 31/10/2005 at 13:06 David Balharrie wrote:

>Thanks Stuart. I run my own software development business, so I'm glad
you
>like the website design. If anyone is interesting in me working on a
>website
>for them, please drop me an email offlist </self plug>
>
>I spotted the cab on ebay for =A3150 and the fact it was sealed was a
bonu=
s.
>think I could have got away with a non sealed cab as the garage is
weather
>proof. I'm not worried about dampness as the kit is on 24/7 and keeps
the
>cab warm. This winter will be the test to see how cold it gets.=20
>
>Myself and a friend built a Node 0 in his workshop/garage back in Jan
this
>year. It coped very well in the cold temperatures at the start of the
year=
.
>There haven't been any failures yet. Here's a picture.
>http://www.simonyapp.plus.com/ha/sy-node0.jpg
We need to put a few pages
>together about this project. The cab on the left has a large homebrew
UPS.
>There is no fan system on the door of that cab.=20
>
>David

28/10/2005

>--=20
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.