RE: MV1000 alternative ?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: MV1000 alternative ?
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:18:41 +0100

I'm thinking i can manage with a single input version for home.

I dont need to see 4 camera's simultaneously. I already use a unit that
takes 4 camera inputs and outputs a single rf or composite input. I
sequences around the 4 camera's and can lock due to a pir or can be
triggered with a no volt input, i.e. CBus relay channel.

Dean.